Don’t have the time to sit on your laptop and create rough slides? Have an idea but don’t know how to show it visually? Leave the designing to us. Our graphic designers and content team will do all the thorough research on your concept or idea, flesh out the raw material and find the right illustrations and graphics to depict your idea.
We even take hand-drawn sketches, notes, Word Documents, PDF and Excel files and transform them into impressive slides. If you want a customized 3D graphic designed for a whitepaper, we’ll do it! All you need is an idea and a pen and paper to sketch it out. That’s more than enough for us.
What we do:
- Our Client Support Associate will call you to fully understand your idea and content requirements.
- If the content that needs to be converted to PowerPoint is a Word document or PDF file, our in-house content team will understand and condense the content to match the presentation style.
- Create a customized template that matches your company branding.
- Pick a color palette that suits the presentation and your branding.
- Give a consistent look to the complete deck in terms of fonts, colors, and alignment.
- Turn ideas into amazing graphics.
- Search for impactful images, illustrations, and icons to craft the perfect deck.
How it works:
- Submit your hand-drawn sketch, ideas or documents by clicking the “Get Started Submit Order!” button. You can even drop us an email at [email protected]slidegeeks.com.
- After you submit the request, we’ll review your requirements and give you a final quotation for the project within 24 hours. After your approval, we get started on your project. We’ll send you the first draft once it’s ready and incorporate your valuable feedback.
- After your approval, we’ll hand over the final presentation or design to you.